On August 1, 2017, Bitcoin Cash (BCH, sometimes also Bcash or BCC) successfully launched as the continuation of the bitcoin project. Bitcoin Cash is different from bitcoin. It is a hard forked version of the original bitcoin, with upgraded consensus rules that allow it to grow and scale. BCH is entirely decentralized, with no central bank and requires no trusted third parties to operate. It is run by the Chinese and has a larger block size. Regarding mining, it is similar to bitcoin: the protocol is proof of work SHA-256 hashing, same block times, same supply and reward system.
Why Bitcoin Cash cloud mining?
If you are interested in Bitcoin Cash, you can easily buy it on numerous exchanges or begin cloud mining it. If you want to invest in mining without the hassle of managing your hardware and software, cloud mining might be the right thing for you. This way you can buy mining power placed in remote data centers. Cloud mining offers a unique option for mining with a low-cost of entry as well as minimal risk and expense.
Bitcoin Cash cloud mining providers list
- Bitcoin.com Pool – has partnered with the largest Bitcoin mining farm in North America, to source cloud mining hashrate at the best value. After you buy your chosen Hashrate, you can decide whether you will mine bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash (check “purchased contract” section of your account). Currently, this is the best Bitcoin Cash cloud mining option and we suggest you choose a lifetime plan.
- ViaBTC – they offer mining pools for major competing coins and cloud mining products. You need to create an account with them and once you are registered you need to buy S9 cloud mining contracts in increments of one TH/s. Entry to cloud mining with them is higher than with other providers, they are now selling Bitcoin Cash cloud mining for $179 per TH/s. Currently out of stock!
- Genesis Mining – is offering hardware rental for mining purposes. They are world’s leading hashpower provider! Beside bitcoin you can also mine altcoins and they recently stated that are “considering adding Bitcoin Cash to our portfolio and will update you on the overall progress soon” [2017-09-06].
Bitcoin Cash cloud mining profitability
You probably ask yourself: is Bitcoin Cash cloud mining profitable?
Our cloud mining plan at Bitcoin.com Pool has 1 TH/s mining power (protocol SHA-256) and gives us approx 2$ of cloud mining revenue daily (current BCH price is approx $1530, we already deducted electricity and maintenance fees). The same plan currently costs $399 in pre-order since they are out of stock, meaning that you will get your investment back in 7 months if everything stays the same (but it will not). As mining contract last as long as it is profitable, everything after this period is your profit. With special deals that they regularly have, your payback will be sooner.
Is it more profitable than bitcoin cloud mining?
Other Bitcoin Cash cloud mining providers
Some are untested, please use at your own risk.
- McCoinCloud – they offer Bitcoin Cash Lifetime Contracts with weekly payouts. They own two data centers build up especially for the purpose of cryptocurrency mining. And since year 2015 they are offering mining contracts with a guaranteed return on investment.
- Eobot – they offer Cloud SHA-256 mining. With Eobot you can easily switch between different cloud mining contracts.
- NiceHash – hashpower marketplace where you can buy or sell hashing power without contracts from other providers. Recommended for advanced users.
- Why are cloud mining providers selling mining contracts and not keep the profit for themselves? See this answer why.
- Find some other discussions on Bitcoin Cash cloud mining at Reddit.
- Coin Dance shows the latest statistics of Bitcoin Cash blocks mined by each mining pool. Currently the biggest pools are: Bitcoin.com, BitClub, ViaBTC and Suprnova
- Find more about the protocol that is running behind Bitcoin Cash.
- Please check bitcoin cloud mining section if you are interested in minig the original coin.
- What’s Next for Bitcoin Cash? Making Profitless Mining Profitable. You might not expect bitcoin miners to leave money on the table – but according to estimates, some are, and lots of it [2017-08-18].
- Even more encouraging news for the fork’s loyal supporters came in the increasingly profitable option of mining BCH versus traditional BTC. See this data on mining profitability based on price and mining difficulty [2017-08-17].