Wondering how you can buy bitcoins? Bitcoin and its Blockchain is exciting new technology, and many want to understand the future of money. The simplest way to break into the world of digital currency bitcoin is to purchase it, and there are a few ways to do it. In general, you can buy bitcoins from exchanges, or directly from other people via marketplaces. This guide will walk you through some of the most popular options, sorted by payment type. If you want to get bitcoin just for a small transaction or as a long-term investment, our always up-to-date guide should help significantly.
Best Way to Buy Bitcoins
- Buy Bitcoins With Credit Card
A few places where you can buy bitcoins with credit and debit card.
- Buy Bitcoins With Bank Account
Instructions on how to buy bitcoins by connecting your bank account to an online service.
- Buy Bitcoins With Cash
Go to your nearest ATM, bank, WU branch or meet bitcoin traders in-person near you.
As you can see, you can pay for bitcoins in many ways, ranging from plain cash to debit and credit cards to wire transfers, depending on who you are buying from and where you live. Please explore for the fastest, easiest, cheapest and safest way to obtain this digital currency online. The fastest (like debit cards or bitcoin ATM’s) and most convenient buying options are not the cheapest.
Alternative Methods for buying Bitcoins
Every day more and more ways to buy bitcoin are being developed. Please also check less popular ways to buy bitcoin currency below. You can also buy bitcoins with:
We are happy to say that buying is much easier today than it was a few years ago, and thanks to innovative companies entering the money market, it’s getting easier all the time. Exceptionally easy is with smartphone apps that are now available almost everywhere (like Abra, Luno, Coinbase, Cash app, etc.).
The most popular options are buying bitcoins with credit cards or using a bank transfer. Various options to instantly purchase bitcoins are listed and reviewed above. We tend to provide up-to-date information on where and how to buy bitcoins.
- A lot of people want to make the purchase fast, and without verification, however, this is only possible in some limited ways. Most of the services require some id verification and phone number, but it depends on what service you choose and from where you are. Find out how to buy bitcoin anonymously.
- Cryptocurrencies can be kept in wallets, most of which are software applications running on your PC or that can be accessed via the Internet. The safest option is to keep your private keys away from the internet so that hackers cannot steal them. For this reason, several companies developed USB wallets that allow you to store your bitcoin offline and protect them with strong encryption. We recommend, that after purchase you store your coins in an offline wallet.
- By the way, you don’t need to buy a full bitcoin, one coin can be divided all the way down to a one hundred millionth.
- If you buy bitcoins from person directly or on forum, you may want to use bitcoin escrow service.
Partly or Fully Updated on