Do you want to advertise your website or earn some money from advertisements? Bitcoin advertising networks are platforms that serve as a broker between a group of publishers and a group of advertisers.
Best Bitcoin Advertising Networks
- Bitmedia.io – a niche platform where bitcoin resource owners can buy and sell thematic traffic. They seem to be fairly selective in terms of allowing websites to join the network which is good as it boosts quality for the advertisers.
- A-Ads – advertising network that doesn’t collect personal data. One of the first ad networks specifically in the bitcoin niche. It is pay-per-impression (cpm) ad network. You can create your bitcoin advertising campaign without registration.
- Coinzilla – instantly buy targeted bitcoin-related traffic from around the world. Both – advertiser and publisher – can choose between a variety of ad formats and display zones. They accpet bitcoin, ethereum and wire transfer deposits.
- AdBit – bitcoin advertising network that provides bidding for publishers ad space. It works using a pay-per-day system, where people can bid against each other to get the highest impression time.
- Adverti – bitcoin related advertising network that accepts bank account, credit card and PayPal for payment. The platform is equipped with advanced reporting tools. A vast supply of ad inventory with many ad formats and targeting options.
- BiTrafic – an audience-based advertising network related to bitcoin, cryptocurrency and ICO tokens. They offer CPC advertising (pay per valid click) and CPM advertising (pay per thousand valid impressions). You can pay with bitcoin and other other cryptocurrencies.
How Does An Ad Network Work?
Almost every ad network has two platforms – advertisers & publishers. Ad networks traditionally collect unsold ad inventory from various publishers and offer this pool of impressions to multiple advertisers. Sometimes they offer it at a lower price than a publisher’s direct sales. Some bitcoin networks offer their advertisers more exclusive deals at premium prices. They pre-buy the best inventory from many respectable publishers and best cryptocurrency related websites and then resell it at premium prices. This arrangement is more expensive for the advertisers, but it ensures premium placement of their ads.
Advertising On Bitcoin Advertising Network
The places above are especially good if you want to advertise your bitcoin-related business because they place ads on bitcoin-related sites. They accept bitcoin as a payment and you can advertise anonymously on most platforms. Get website visitors with these bitcoin ad networks and traffic exchanges. They are perfect for advertising ICO’s, tokens, bitcoin stores, exchanges, referral programs, financial blogs, and other bitcoin-related products and services. Find our bitcoin ad network review below.
We advertise on these bitcoin advertising networks
- Bitmedia.io has the best targeting options, good user experience and great reports. Auction system shows you the percentage of impressions you get, depending on the bid you choose. Minimum cost per click is 0.00002. Recently they have implemented numerous algorithm changes and now you as advertiser pay for unique clicks only. You can top-up your account with credit card and bitcoin.
- We do not like A-Ads so much as you can not set a minimum price per click. If being anonymous as an advertiser is important to you, then choose this network. Ads get approved fast.
- Great with AdBit is that you can target your ad only to the websites you pick. Some poeple report huge discrepancy in Google analytics data and advertisers dashboard data, meaning you pay for clicks you did not get.
- Adverti has good user experience and beside bitcoin they also accept fiat payments. The platform also gives you real-time stats on all your campaigns. We do not like the fact that the minimum cost per click is quite high – ad the time of writing was 0.0004. It is not possible to be an advertiser and to run ads on your own website within the same account.
Targeting bitcoin users outside ad networks
If you want to reach bitcoin related audience with advertising, you should also consider advertising on popular bitcoin places. Check reddit, bitcointalk or coindesk. Most of them are outside advertising networks described above.
Another network that is worth mentioning is Cointelegraph. This ad network that consists of 11 cryptocurrency-oriented resources.
Bitcoin cost per action (CPA) advertising networks
If you are interested in cost per action advertising, you can choose from a few bitcoin-related networks on the market. The difference between classic advertising networks and cost per action networks is that at CPA you pay only for users that make some desired action. For example, they buy a product, sign up for a newsletter, etc. It is a type of advertising when an advertiser pays only for specific, useful actions performed by the members of the target audience. In other words, you will pay only for real customers who pay real money for your product and not just for clicks and impressions. Try RunCPA and Advendor.
Being a Publisher On Bitcoin Advertising Network
You can easily make some bitcoins by placing bitcoin ads from various bitcoin advertising networks on the content you own. You can turn your created content into cash. It can be a website, blog, tweet, forum post, torrent, Facebook post or similar. What is also great, some of the bitcoin-related platforms respect your privacy, and they make payments anonymously using the cryptocurrency, which can be easily exchanged for everyday cash.
Here are a few hints to make money as a publisher, webmaster or website owner
- Shorten your links! This is very useful if you use Twitter. Shorten your links and get paid for each click on your link. These ads will monetize your links, even if you don’t own the promoted content or website. Share some stuff on Facebook and Twitter. You may try AdFly.
- Put ads on your blog, website etc. These are called banner ads and are fitted for websites. These ads bring in users who are genuinely interested in the advertiser’s product. Advertisers usually pay according to the pay per click model (PPC), and you also earn money for clicks for hosting banners.
- If you have quality traffic, join CPA bitcoin advertising networks like RunCPA. CPA (Cost-Per-Action) partner network allows publishers to monetize their traffic effectively. On the other hand, they help advertisers to promote their products and services successfully. When a client comes to an advertiser’s website via the webmaster’s referral link and performs a useful action, the automated system records the event. As a result, the respective webmaster gets his reward. In other words, you get paid for actions and not for clicks.
- Similarly, you can get paid when action is performed if you join one of the bitcoin affiliate programs. This is a good way to increase your marketing profit.
Other Bitcoin Advertising Networks
For some reason, we didn’t put all of the networks on the list above. For the sake of consistency, here are a few others: Mellow Ads (simple bitcoin web advertising with banner and pop-under ads), Coinhits (bitcoin advertising network with 1500+ websites), Cointraffic (crypto advertising network), ChainAds (blockchain advertising network) and CoinAd (cryptocurrency advertising).
- Bitcoin advertising networks have nothing to do with bitcoin faucets that pay people for viewing ads. Networks that we mentioned above are pure advertising platforms. Get more info about faucets on our free bitcoin page.
- Google and Facebook recently banned cryptocurrency advertising in some part. As a result, Bing is the only major ad network which still allows for crypto ads. It is quite effective in bringing traffic to your website.
- BuySellAds is another platform with high-quality content network. They are not bitcoin specialised, but if you want to advertise, select websites in cryptocurrency category. It also allows bitcoin deposits for advertiser and paypal payouts for website owner.
- Brave is a bitcoin-fueled browser. It is an alternative to online ads and ad blockers. It offers an alternative solution by connecting users and publishers directly. This system allows users to have an ad-free experience while still rewarding content creators and publishers. Users can send micropayments to their favourite websites.
- Read more about other bitcoin making money options.
Last Updated on