The following is our list of some of the best bitcoin affiliate programs. Various bitcoin-related services provide users and affiliates a chance to gain revenue by referring new customers. To become bitcoin affiliate join a service, locate your affiliate links and share them everywhere you can. We update this bitcoin affiliate programs list regularly, so please check back often to find the best bitcoin affiliate program.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Trading (global)
- Binance – currently the most popular trading platform. You will earn up to 40% of the fees your affiliates generate.
- Kucoin – trading platform. Make money on the fees of your affiliates.
- Bitfinex – you will earn 10% of the trading fees your affiliates generate.
- QuadrigaCX – bitcoin trading platform. Referral program pays 10% of all fees generated by your referrals.
- HitBTC – virtual currency exchange. Get 20%-40% of all fees.
- FXopen – a trading platform that will pay commissions for your affiliates and sub-affiliates several levels deep.
- Cryptotrader – trading bot software. 10% referral commission.
- 1Broker – bitcoin forex trading. Get 25% of trading commissions from sign-ups.
- Whaleclub – anonymous trading powered by bitcoin. Get 50% of all commissions generated by your user forever.
- Upcoin – you will get up to 50% of all the fees your referrals generate.
- CoinEx – you will get 100% of transaction fees as referral reward if your friends sign up with your referral code.
- BitMEX – highly leveraged speculative bitcoin trading, receive 10% of commissions paid by your referrals.
Read more about bitcoin trading.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Social Trading
- AVA Trade – gain commission on every trader that signs up with your unique link.
- 500affiliates – in the past this was the best paying bitcoin affiliate program. It is the official partners program of Plus500™ CFD* trading platform (*80.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money).
- etoropartners – join eToro partners to promote eToro social trading platform.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Trading (Europe)
- Cex.io – get 30% of fee from all trade transactions of your referred users.
- BitBay – receive 20% of commission charged to the users as trading fees.
- Exmo – earn 25% of the commissions on exchange transactions.
- Bitcoin.de – bitcoin marketplace. Get 10% provison of the marketplace fee, that is charged from the referred user.
- DSX – a digital securities exchange that has two-tiered revenue share commission structure to reward affiliates.
- The Rock Trading – this exchange offers 0.05% on each trade.
- Magnr – bitcoin trading account. They will pay you 20% of all trade fee commissions they make during their first year.
- ecoin – bitcoin arbitrage trading. Get 30% bonus of invited friends’ transaction fees.
- Coindeal – pays 20% bonus of invited friends’ transaction fees.
Read more about bitcoin trading.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Exchanges (global)
- Coinbase – it is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet and bitcoin buying service. Once your referrals deposits at least 100$, you will get $10.
- CoinMama – buy bitcoin with credit card. Get 15% of comissions they make for your referrals purchases.
- Paxful – bitcoin marketplace to buy and sell bitcoins from other users. Earn a 50% commission from direct affiliates and 10% from your affiliates’ affiliates.
- HodlHodl – is P2P cryptocurrency exchange. You earn 5-10% of the Hodl Hodl exchange commission.
- Cryptex24 – a fast exchange service. You get 10% of the commission charged to the referred client.
- ALFACashier – buy, sell & exchange bitcoin instantly. You will earn from 3% to 20% of the amount of any exchange operation performed by the referred user.
- BitQuick – buy, sell bitcoin instantly for cash. Potential to earn 50% commission on each transaction.
- Changelly – cryptocurrency exchange service. Get 50% of fees they collect.
- XMLGold – this market offers 10% of their profit if the visitor comes to the website through your link and makes an exchange.
- Unichange.me – e-currency exchanger. You will get 10-20% of their profit.
- Bitpagos – electronic payments provider for Latin America. Get 0.15% fee for every person you refer.
- xCoins – p2p lending site that pays up to 50% of their transaction fees to affiliates.
- Cash2PM – PerfectMoney exchanger; they pay 30% of their commission.
Read more about buying bitcoins.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Exchanges (Europe)
- VirWox – a place where you can buy bitcoins with PayPal. You will receive 20% of commissions paid by your referrals.
- BitPanda – Europe’s leading retail exchange for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. Earn up to 20% commission on the collected service fee.
- LocalBitcoins – buy and sell bitcoins near you. Earn 20% commission on fees.
- SpectroCoin – earn 10% from all fees paid by your referrals.
- CoinCorner – buy bitcoin with credit and debit card. Affiliates will receive £10 per referral who deposits £100 or more.
- AnycoinDirect – buy and sell bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Share your referral link and receive 0.10% of the purchase in the form of credits.
- Bitit – buy bitcoins with gift card. Earn up to 9% of Bitit commission fee.
- Paybis will share 10% from profit from each transaction, multi tier referral program!
Read more about exchnages on our list of best bitcoin exchanges.
Bitcoin Wallet Affiliate Programs
- Coinbase – it is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet. Once your referrals deposits at least 100$, you will get $10.
Read more about bitcoin wallets.
Bitcoin Hardware Wallet Affiliate Programs
- Trezor – bitcoin hardware wallet. Get 5%+ affiliate commissions.
- Ledger Wallet – various hardware wallets. Earn 10% on each sale.
- Keepkey – a secure bitcoin wallet that is simple. Earn 10% commission on every sale you generate.
Read more about bitcoin hardware wallets.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Cloud Mining
- Eobot – earn 1% for every user who uses the software/miner and cloud.
- HashFlare – the referral bonus is 10% of revenue from customers that you refer.
- Genesis Mining – get mining upgrades or payout by inviting friends (up to 5%).
- MinerGate – get up to 65% of MinerGate income.
- NiceHash – referral commission is 0.15% of order amount spent on service.
- ViaBTC – you will get 1% of your friend payment as a referral reward.
- Hashing24 – affiliates earn 10% from each client purchased plan.
- IQ mining – get 10% from all referred client purchases.
- Nuvoo – they have some sort of affiliate program that we do not understand.
- BitFire – you will earn 10% of referred user’s paid contracts, paid instantly.
- HashCore – earn 3% on mining hosting contracts for every new customers.
More info about bitcoin cloud mining.
Bitcoin Casino Affiliate Programs
- mBitCasino – a place to play casino games with bitcoins. Payment to affiliates: 35%-50%.
- anonibet – earn up to 5% with this bitcoin sportsbook and casino service.
- DiceCoin – earn bitcoins by referring new players to dice. Regular affiliate commission is 10%.
- PrimeDice – you will forever receive 10% commission from every user you refer.
- Crypto-Games – get 35% on any bet made by someone you invited.
Make Money With Bitcoin Loans
- xCoins – refer users online by providing a link with your referral code.
- BTCPop – earn 0.25-0.5% commission on all repaid loans.
- BitBond – by referring new users you earn up to 50% fee.
- Lendabit – by referring users you earn some unknown fee.
- BlockFi – affiliates are eligible to receive at least $50 per new customer. There is an enormous minimum for a payout.
- CoinLoan – you will earn 25% of the fees charged by the platform from your referrals.
- Refer Salt to a friend and when they take out a Blockchain-Backed Loan™, you both will receive $50 in bitcoin.
Get more info on bitcoin loans.
Bitcoin Advertising Networks Affiliate Programs
- Anonymous Ads – an advertising network that doesn’t collect personal data. You receive 10% from ad purchases.
- BitMedia – a niche platform that allows bitcoin resource owners to buy/sell thematic traffic. Earn 3-10% of the referred advertiser.
- AdBit – blockchain empowered ad network. Get 15% on everything they offer.
- Coinzilla – bitcoin ad network. Bring new advertisers and earn money from them.
- BiTrafic – earn 2% of the money earned by publishers and 10% of the money spent by advertisers you referred.
Get more info on bitcoin advertising networks.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Escrow
- Escrow my Bits – simple escrow service. For each escrow transaction you refer they give you 20% of what they make.
- StrongCoin – the only bitcoin wallet with escrow baked in. Get 50% of fees they collect.
Find more bitcoin escrow services.
Bitcoin Affiliate Programs: Buy Gold With Bitcoin
- Goldmoney – buy gold with bitcoin. Get 0.1-4$ per new account.
- Bitgild – buy physical gold with bitcoins. You get €3.00 for the first order and €1.00 for next orders.
- Veldt Gold – online retailer of precious metals. Get $5 for any first sale and a fixed rate of 0.25% for all other sales.
- Vaultoro – tell someone about them, earn bitcoin and gold! Get 20% of trading fees from direct referrals and 5% trading fee from indirect referrals.
- Money Metals Exchange – will pay you a commission of $23 for each paid sale originating from your link.
Find more information on how to buy gold with bitcoin.
Bitcoin Debit Cards
- Crypto.com – if your friends are not on the platform yet, you will receive US$50 when they stake 50 MCO or more (reserve a metal MCO Visa Card).
- Wirex – bitcoin debit card affiliate program. Get $10 in bitcoin when your friend buys $100 worth of crypto.
- Cryptopay bitcoin debit card provider. You will get 10% revenue share on all the fees they charge, your clients will get 25% discount with your link.
Find more info about bitcoin debit cards.
Various Bitcoin Affiliate Programs
- Purse – offers buying bitcoins with gift cards and discount Amazon shopping. Both you and your friend will receive 5 USD in BTC after transacting $100 or more.
- Bitcoin.com store. 15% commission on all referrals for crypto merchandise.
- Bitify – bitcoin & litecoin marketplace. You will earn 1% of all sales and 1% of all purchases that referred users make.
- Most bitcoin affiliate programs pay their affiliates with bitcoins and the revenue is usually paid in a cost per action business model (CPA) or revenue share (RS) model. Please note that we do not list bitcoin bonus programs and bitcoin faucets.
- Read more about other make money with bitcoin options.
- If you want to promote multiple bitcoin business with one account, one place to check is Runcpa. It is a bitcoin affiliate network, based on CPA business model that generates actions not just clicks, and pays high commissions and lifetime revenue shares. Advendor and Finministry are similar.
- Check Bitcointalk for new bitcoin affiliate programs.
- We power our SEO with SE Ranking.
Last Updated on