You can easily buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ETH, and LTC. Many online services are providing this service. Bitcoin can be now used to top up your mobile phone and buy gift cards for hundreds of retailers worldwide. Some retailers and businesses do not accept BTC directly as a payment method yet, so this is a great way to spend your crypto for things you like. Some of the most popular options: buy Steam games card with Bitcoin, buy things on Amazon, buy video games, book hotels and flights with BTC, buy stuff on eBay, buy apps and book an Uber …
Get Amazon Gift Cards for Bitcoin at Paxful
Sell your cryptocurrency for up to 50% off gift cards from iTunes, Amazon, and many more of your favorite vendors!
Bitrefill adds 100+ gift cards for cryptocurrency Users
Bitrefill is one of the world’s most trusted gift card providers in the cryptocurrency space and it is their goal to help everyone in the world use their bitcoin for everyday needs.
You can buy gift cards in various niches: games (Steam), travel (Hotels.com), VoIP (Skype, Viber), entertainment (Netflix), e-commerce (Google Play gift card), etc. The best gift card options are available for the USA, Russia, South Korea, India, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and the UK. Also, all Bitrefill customers worldwide are able to accumulate a minimum of 1% back from every purchase (on selected products up to 6% in bitcoin).
Also, Bitrefill partnered with the biggest crypto exchange Binance, to enable gift cards right within the Binance app. You can now choose Binance Pay as a new payment method at checkout on Bitrefill website, or buy their products directly in the Binance app, instantly and commission free.
Coinbase crypto to eGift cards
Coinbase users from UK, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, and Australia, are now able to spend their cryptocurrency balances instantly with e-gift cards. Supported are popular retailers, like Nike, Tesco, Uber, Google Play, Ticketmaster, Zalando, and many more. This service is provided through the partnership with London-based startup WeGift to let its users purchase gift cards with cryptocurrencies through its platform.
Customers purchasing an e-gift card will enjoy zero Coinbase withdrawal fees and bonuses on select e-gifts. By converting bitcoin into Uber credits or a Nike shopping spree, customers will have greater flexibility and control over how they use their crypto. They expect to expand the number of retailers and markets available over the next three months, as well as the number of countries.
Buy Amazon gift cards with bitcoin at Purse
Sounds too good to be true? When people hear about Purse’s bitcoin discounts on Amazon, they often think it’s a scam. Well, it is not. It’s not that easy to explain how it works, but we will try. Purse is a marketplace that connects Amazon shoppers with people who have unused Amazon gift cards. The shoppers purchase the unused gift cards with bitcoins at a large discount as gift card owners for some reason want to liquidate gift cards. People who want to liquidate gift cards are ready to sell them way below the nominated price (25% or more). Shoppers or Purse buys these cards from them and then buys stuff on Amazon with these cards way cheaper.
Shopping with alternative digital currencies such as Ethereum on Amazon is also possible with them, since they integrated Shapeshift exchange platform (it is simple to convert from one digital asset to another using their service).
Use bitcoin lightning for Airbnb, Uber, Starbucks
Similar to Purse is Bitcart. If you can pay with bitcoin, you can simply buy an Amazon gift card with a 15% discount. Bitcoin lightning is enabled here by default, meaning your transaction will be quick. Bitcart has added a ton of new gift cards to its inventory recently. The lightning app has now integrated with Airbnb, Uber, Starbucks, iTunes, and Wholefoods.
There is no sign-up, no KYC, and no fiat or Paypal accepted on Bitcart which is fundamentally a non-custodial bitcoin service to serve the payments use case. Since its integration, 50% of all sales are done over the Lightning Network.
Crypto.com Pay Gift Card
Just tap on the Pay button on the Crypto.com App’s homepage and you can buy the gift cards of your choice with crypto and spend it at over 40 worldwide prominent brands in their stores, online or offline. More gift cards will be added, spanning merchants in over 11 different categories including airlines, hotels, games, fashion, food and beverage, general retail, telecommunication, gas and diesel, entertainment, taxi services, and grocery.
You can even gift these cards to your friends, just by sharing the code/link/email upon purchase.
Buy Amazon gift cards with bitcoin – other providers
- You can spend bitcoins directly on Amazon shopping in Europe. Just check out BitPanda. This Austria-based crypto broker, has launched a service to allow customers to use bitcoins for purchases on Amazon.de.
- Pay for your Amazon purchases with cryptocurrency: buy Amazon gift vouchers and pay with bitcoins at SpectroCoin. As the Amazon network currently does not allow direct payment for their goods in cryptocurrency, Amazon gift cards on SpectroCoin are a great alternative for crypto enthusiasts who would like to make a purchase there.
- Another option to buy or sell bitcoin with Amazon gift card is at Paybis.
Buy various gift cards with bitcoin
- Use crypto to buy 300+ gift cards at Coingate. Spend BTC & other virtual currencies to purchase e-gift cards from Amazon, eBay and more. Enjoy instant email delivery 99,9% of times, no matter what cryptocurrency you use to buy them – their service is global, fast and secure.
- You can cash out your bitcoins to various gift cards instantly on LocalBitcoins. Just check this link.
- Gyft is a digital gift card platform that lets you manage your gift cards, as well as enables businesses to offer easy reward and loyalty programs. The site recently saw a drop in usage by Bitcoiners since Gyft is now only available in the United States.
- Please see our bitcoin coupons & discounts section too
- *As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Buy bitcoin with a gift card
If you have extra gift cards that you do not need them, you can turn them into bitcoin today.