There are a few online services that have an option to sell you bitcoins for your paysafecard. This is a great way to get your coins, since you can buy paysafecard easily at more than 500.000 outlets worldwide. It is ideally suited to purchasing small bitcoin quantity. It is worth mentioning that you can buy this prepaid card with cash and totally anonymously.
Buy bitcoins with paysafecard at VirWox
With paysafecard, you can anonymously fund your VirWox account, no verification, credit card or bank account is needed. Create an account, enter the desired amount and the 16-digit PIN code found on your prepaid paysafecard. Using the VirWox you have to buy another digital currency first (that is SSL or Linden dollars) that you can later instantly convert to bitcoins. The whole process will unfortunately cost you around 20% and it is very quick.
Buy bitcoins with paysafecard at Localbitcoins
LocalBitcoins is a marketplace for trading bitcoins locally to cash and this includes Paysafe. To buy bitcoins with paysafecard you need to register first on LocalBitcoins, browse sellers pages, choose a trader with good reputation, discuss and negotiate terms and purchase bitcoins. This process will take more time than at VirWox and will cost you much more. Similar service is also offered by Paxful.
Buy bitcoins with paysafecard on forum
You can also buy bitcoins on forums. One of bitcoin related forums is Bitcointalk. Usually there is a 10% commission on paysafecard to bitcoin conversion and we suggest you use an escrow service within forum to avoid being tricked.
- Please check also other options to buy bitcoins. You may want to check how to buy bitcoins with gift cards.
- Indirectly you can buy bitcoins with paysafecard at BitPanda, but it is a long way around as the process goes through Neteller.
- Buyemoney can take your paysafecard if it is nominated in GBP.
- Also, Skrill accepts paysafecard as a deposit option. This way you can buy bitcoins with Skrill via paysafecard.
- Paysafecard has made an statement on buying bitcoin currency with their prepaid card. In general, they warn you that by exchanging money on an exchange you may loose your anonymity, so they officially do not work with major online bitcoin exchangers except VirWox, as “Linden Dollars is a closed loop payment method”.
- Please check our scam list as there are scammers around the corner, even if google displays them among top results!
- Since paysafecard is one of the most popular and proven online prepaid payment methods (especially in Europe) we expect new providers will enter the market soon. Please contact us if you came across a reliable exchange.